Lisa Henderson, AGPCNP-BC
- Educational Information – Walden University, MSN AGNP Program, 2016
- Professional Statement – Lisa Henderson is a graduate of Walden University. She is a licensed Adult-Geriatric Nurse Practitioner and Certified Dementia Practitioner with International Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners. Ms. Henderson is caring, compassionate, and always learning to strive for better ways to care for patients using evidence-based practice and continuity of care. Lisa Henderson believes education has a huge impact on patient care, and will strive to educate patients on their diseases, medications, and supplements.
- Patients she is accepting – all
- Specialty – Adult Primary Care
- Location(s) – Newkirk Family Health Center Tuesday – Friday 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM & 2:00 – 6:00 PM.